Friday, December 12, 2008

Oh, happy days!!!

So, I apparently wasn't listening in Creative Arts class when we were told that the final would be available online from noon on Tuesday to 11:30AM Friday (today). I somehow came under the impression that it was up until 11:30PM. You can imagine the stress I felt when I logged into blackboard only to find that the exam had closed. Catherine had just left to meet with a client so I called her before she pulled out of the driveway. She came running back in and managed to calm me down enough that I could email the professor and beg for mercy. Fifteen minutes later I got a response saying that it would be reopened until 5PM, but no exceptions after that. YAY!!!!!!! So I took it. And rushed it a little. I ended up with about a 79%. Not bad, but not what I needed to help with my GPA. Oh well. The point is, I got to take my final. So I'm a little happier.

Also, I found this. Merry Christmas!

That is all.

1 comments:

Chris said...

You got lucky... That video was...weird...yet addicting.