Thursday, December 18, 2008

The OC


So really quick, I just wanted to say that The OC is magical. Yes, I own all four seasons. And Seth makes me happy.


I don't know why I like it so much. Thinking about it, it's practically a soap opera. And those are dumB. Yes, with a capital B. But for some reason, The OC wins.



I made my wife watch a couple episodes right after we got married. Now, not only does she watch them with me, but she even watched a few episodes while I was at work because she couldn't wait to see what happened... Yay!







Go watch now.

That is all.

4 comments:

thePatrick said...

The O.C. is magical. Remember that one time in Iraq when we were going to dedicate an entire church to it? Rad.

Unknown said...

I need a new series to become addicted to. I've been rewatching Law and Order, and it tends to get depressing. Can I borrow season 1?

Josh and Ashlee said...

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THE OC!!! My blog music is from the soundtrack! YAY!!!

Norte said...

thePatrick: Yes, yes I do. Shay is still 'Prophet' in my phone.

Chonny: Yes, yes you may. But be warned, it's a haji copy.

Josh And Ashlee: I noticed ;)