Friday, December 5, 2008

Nothing's Going To Ruin My Holiday

Here's the words to a little tune about making the best of a bad situation...or something like that.

---

This is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Everything this year's been a disaster
But I won't let that bother me at all
Nothing's gonna bring me down
It's Christmas and I'm pleased as punch
To stand my happy ground

I refuse to let my family make me crazy
I'll smile at their insults and their frowns
Ignore the shitty weather
Cause what counts is we're together
Loving safe and sound

Nothing's gonna ruin my holiday
Not this time, you hear?
And if you try to ruin my holiday
I swear you will regret it for the rest of the fucking year

The turkey might have made the children vomit
The tree burnt down and torched up all our gifts
But I will grin and bear it
And this nightmare we will share it
Til I get my only wish
It's

Nothing's gonna ruin my holiday
No act of God or family fight
Cause if you try to ruin my holiday
I swear you will regret it for the rest of your fucking life
You'll burn in Hell with hot pokers in your eyes
And acid on your flesh

This is going to be the best Christmas ever!

Soon this crappy Christmas will be over
And I'll go right back to my pissed off self
But until that happens
I will just continue laughing
Like one of those creepy retard mutant North-Pole elves

Nothing's gonna ruin my holiday
Not this year I won't let that be the case
And if you try to ruin my holiday
I'll punch you in your fat disgusting turkey eating face
Understand me?!

This is going to be the best Christmas EVER!

---

I don't even have a punchline for this one...

That is all.

0 comments: