Saturday, December 13, 2008

I Don't Believe In Santa Claus

Can't find time for shopping this year? Just use this handy speech as an excuse...

---

Uh, the reason I didn't get you anything this year is, is because...

I don't believe in Santa Claus
His corporate image forced upon
The blinded spending masses
To enslave the lower classes
Obligatory gifts that serve
To cleanse a year of guilt and shame
Token gesture justifies
The apathetic hypnotized
Leading them to be Kris Kringle's slaves
Ooh

Buy Buy
I won't do it
The season's obligation has not my participation
Buy Buy
I won't do it
The money-hungry mating call of corporate swine
Cause it's only for the money
And it's only for the money
Cause it's only for the money
Now buy!

He monitors naughty and nice
Big Brother is Saint Nick
Methodically his judgment made
Documented on his list
I don't believe in Santa Claus
Or his mystical facade
To teach the children want and greed
Their lust for gifts becomes a need
Brainwashed by the marketing
And victims of the corporate scheme
Material possessions
Becoming their obsessions
Til human life has lost it's value
Blindly do just what they tell you

I don't believe!

His tactics of intimidation
Repress the minds of youth
Using fear for generations
His image hides the truth
He's just a puppet for the system
A glutton in a suit
With yuletide propaganda
And a bearded mask to boot

Uh, that and, I couldn't find a place to park at the mall. Sorry...

---

Gotta love a good Anti-Corporate Rant at Christmas...

That is all.

0 comments: