Friday, November 28, 2008

My finger's a few ounces heavier...

...but other than that, being married doesn't feel any different at all. I mean, yeah I don't have to go back to my apartment at midnight. And there's that whole procreating thing. But it's been about a week and it hasn't really HIT me that whoa, I'm married.

It almost did Sunday. But not quite.

Oh well. I'm liking it. I don't want to give the wrong impression with this.

Pics anyone?

I'm rad. You know it.

I got to play a special song for my sweetie. Happy.

Not sure what she sees...


Tossing the bouquet (caught by Evil Christy)


Debating to whom to fling the garter. John-Face got it.

We had such a fun night. My mom hired a car to take us to the hotel afterwards so we could just be disgusting in the back seat instead of me driving...




I had to secretly conspire with thePatrick every time I got the chance to arrange for him to drop my car off for me.


I'm honestly surprised at how fast the night went. We had a great time and almost forgot to cut the cake before we left! (pics to come later)

I'm glad the planning and stressing about the day are past. Now I just get to live out my days with my honey :)

That is all.

5 comments:

Conservative Ginger said...

I am sad that I missed all the festivities! Congrats again I am happy for you. The down side at least for me is that I have one less virgin friend to hang out with. Maybe I should get married? I wonder how much a russian order bride costs..?

Norte said...

What's this 'hang out with'? You're a bit to far to hang out with anyway, bucko!

Conservative Ginger said...

Bucko!?! I was remembering the good old days back when we used to hang out. Back before either of us had homework and I was unemployed...

Norte said...

Well, stop going to school there, quit your job and move back here. Done.

Conservative Ginger said...

Believe me there have been days when I've considered it...